Rumors that Monday night’s first presidential debate was rigged for Hillary Clinton have been flying for days now. Today, however, these rumors were confirmed by a former Clinton insider who tried to warn everyone that the debate would be rigged last month.
Mad World News reported that the insider leaked a checklist of confirmed predictions of how Hillary Clinton would perform behind her podium back in August, and they turned out to be chillingly accurate.
Here’s what True Pundit reported on August 30 after sitting down with the insider:
Hillary is already being coached for the Sept. 26 Presidential Debate. But the Democratic strategy is bizarre. Her handlers do not think she will respond well to stressful questions or rhetoric so Hillary is memorizing canned answers that may not even directly address the subject or question. Why is this a viable strategy? We’re told this will work because the moderators will not redirect Clinton or cross examine her original answer to a question, regardless of her answer. This has been negotiated. So Hillary is free to pontificate without being called on her verbal nonsense, regardless of topic or content. Must be nice. You can bet no such agreement is in place for Trump. [Excerpt from True Pundit interview with Clinton campaign informant – August 30, 2016.]
“Hillary’s lawyers already hammered out her ground rules before the debate questions were even formulated,” the former staffer added, referring to Trump. “It’s a stacked deck. She knows the game and all the referees.”
It should be noted that this report came out three weeks before the debate, meaning that this plan had been in the works for quite sometime.
This week, True Pundit released a report comparing their August report with Clinton’s actual debate performance:
So let’s grade True Pundit’s story from August, which also stated Clinton would not conduct a full press conference before the election and would not release her full medical records. Remember, this was published 13 days before Clinton collapsed in New York City. The original story said Clinton was sleeping 18 hours a day. Some days she slept more. Would anyone refute that intelligence now?
- Hillary memorized canned answers to topics: Correct Intel
- Spouted memorized answers did not always even correspond to the question:Correct Intel
- Moderator would not redirect Clinton or cross examine original answer, no matter how poorly she addressed it: Correct Intel
- Hillary was free to pontificate without being called on her verbal nonsense:Correct Intel
- You can bet no such agreement is in place for Trump: Correct Intel
- Hillary’s handlers thought she would choke under stressful questions: Correct Intel
- Hillary would not release medical records: Correct Intel (to date)
- Hillary would not hold a press conference: Correct Intel (to date)
This proves once and for all that Donald Trump has been right all along in claiming that this election has been rigged against him by the mainstream media. SHARE this story so we can spread the TRUTH about the debate!