There is only one day to go before the election is upon us and one of the candidates has been extensively investigated by the FBI in recent times. Not just once either.
It involves the pay for play aspect of the Clinton Foundation when Hillary was Secretary of State, which is “far more expansive than anybody has reported so far.” Several FBI offices are involved in investigations that have been going on for more than a year.
And now, Fox News’ Bret Baier is reporting what we’ve all been waiting for: that “separate sources with intimate knowledge of the FBI investigations” believe an indictment is “likely.”
Real Clear Politics summarizes other key points from Baier’s report:
Fox News Channel’s Bret Baier reports the latest news about the Clinton Foundation investigation from two sources inside the FBI. He reveals five important new pieces of information in these two short clips:
- The Clinton Foundation investigation is far more expansive than anybody has reported so far and has been going on for more than a year.
- The laptops of Clinton aides Cherryl Mills and Heather Samuelson have not been destroyed, and agents are currently combing through them. The investigation has interviewed several people twice, and plans to interview some for a third time.
- Agents have found emails believed to have originated on Hillary Clinton’s secret server on Anthony Weiner’s laptop. They say the emails are not duplicates and could potentially be classified in nature.
- Sources within the FBI have told him that an indictment is “likely” in the case of pay-for-play at the Clinton Foundation, “barring some obstruction in some way” from the Justice Department.
- FBI sources say with 99% accuracy that Hillary Clinton’s server has been hacked by at least five foreign intelligence agencies, and that information had been taken from it.
What are your thoughts on this?