Hillary Clinton has been fighting rumors for months now that she is secretly in very poor health. She thought she had finally put those rumors to rest this month, which is why it came as bad news to her when a video leaked that suggests she is indeed in very poor health.
The Political Insider reported that the video comes from Clinton’s Florida rally yesterday, and it shows her waving at the crowd as she walks towards the platform. However, when she reaches the platform, she’s seen looking around helplessly for someone to help her up it. Lucky for Clinton, one of her aides was ready to help her up what the American Mirror estimates is an 18 inch step.
Here’s the video:
Hillary heads over to the overflow area to say hello to the crowd in Lake Worth, Florida. But ya know, no enthusiasm there. ???? pic.twitter.com/3cUDK245XK
— (⌐■_■)ノHillBro (@HillBroYo) October 26, 2016
The Political Insider reported:
Steps – and any physical movement, really – are known to be difficult for Hillary, a fact that the campaign tries its best to hide. But you can tell just by how quickly the aide rushes to be at Hillary’s side and how she knows to wait for help that this is a common occurrence.
Here are just a few instances of Hillary struggling physically that we’ve reported on in the past:
- Hillary Clinton stumbled and collapsed while leaving a 9/11 memorial service.
- One message, from Democrat Senator Sheldon Whitehouse, shows serious concern in 2015 about Hillary Clinton’s health after she could “barely climb the podium steps” during an event they both attended.
- Hillary Clinton, during a campaign stop in Scranton, PA, almost had a serious fall as she stepped down on the podium.
- Emails obtained through a Freedom of Information Act request show that Clinton aide Huma Abedin was concerned about her boss’ ability to walk around a stage for extended periods of time, instead requesting a podium that she could presumably use to lean on.
- Video released by the Associated Press appears to show Hillary Clinton – already dogged by questions pertaining to her health – reaching for any and every object she can find in order to steady herself.
- A photo has surfaced on social media showing the possible future leader of our country being propped up like a scene from Weekend at Bernie’s.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.